My hobbies

My hobbies have to do with moving places or making crafts.
Like I said a while ago, I like to do trekking,and that's why I've known amazing, glaciers, forests, lagoons, and even a Buddhist temple in Cochiguaz. 
The trekking, has taught me to walk observing everything around me, have more fellowship because no one is concerned to get as soon as possible at the end a path, but to enjoy the way.

I've also written that I do biodanza. 
In Biodanza we work our emotions through the movement, and the group is nickname "The Herd" because in group we empowered and we know that we can trust anyone in the group.

I've also been dabbling in natural cosmetics, this has been a big surprise to me because I really like to make my own products.
With this, I have learned the properties of herbs, and vegetable oils, in addition to better use reused oils converting them into soaps.
It's great the world of natural cosmetics, I feel it is a good contribution to stop polluting.

                                          Friends
                                         Biodanza activity
                                                   Rosemary Soap 

Comentarios

Entradas populares