My Autobiograpdhy

Hello, My name is Maria Alejandra Pizarro.
 I was born in Santiago, Chile, on Octuber 28th, 1993. I have one brother, I'm  the younger daughter. My brother is older so I didn't grow up wth him, I was almost an only child.
I live with my parents, and my pets. I have two cats and one dog. Sometimes, my grandmother visits us. She spends a lot of time in our house.
I study Viola at the University of Chile. I'm the first family member to get enrolled at University. I started playing the violin when was fourteen years old. I played in the student chamber of Santiago Orchestra at that time. I made many friends there.
When I was eighteen years old, I changed to Viola, and I was very happy with this choice. 
When I'm not studing, I like to go Trekking. I'm very happy when I climb hills, although it is difficult all the time.
I also do Biodanza. It teaches me to be happier.


In this picture, I was in Patagonia, Cerro Castillo Trekking. I spent five days in the mountain.

Comentarios

  1. Good picture! Two weeks ago I saw you playing in the Isidora Zegers room. It was beautiful. Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ooooh I'm very happy you liked the concert. It was exciting :3

      Borrar
  2. I learned many interesting things about you, i did not know you played violin, my brother had the same case, but change from viola to violin. It's interesting .

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Dear Ale.

    Please can you be more specific about biodanza?. What is it?. Where do you take classes?.
    And why do you say it makes you happy.
    I don't know if it is obvious, but I'm interested to know more.

    Peace out.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!!
      You have to live the biodanza ahahha
      In biodanza we work on emotions, through of the movement and the music.
      I take classes near the Baquedano subway.
      The next week there free classes, let me know if you want to go.

      Borrar
  4. Hi!!, I would like do Biodanza too, some people told me a lot about that tell me more please. Bye.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares