My Career

When I was a child I wanted to do many things like a doctor, vet, secretary, and even a nun hahahahah (I studied at a nun school, after that I became agnostic).

Whatever, I started music in the very strange way. I saw a person playing violin in the subway and I also wanted to do it. So, I took him to my house to introduce him to my parents and to teach me.
I was very crazy.

After that, my parents bought me a violin and started taking lessons at a music academy. Then, I entered an orchestra and blah blah blah.

When I finished high school, I was between two things, either continuing with music or studying history.

I decided that I would continue with music because I liked playing in an orchestra. So I hope I become an orchestral musician.

So far, my experience at University has been good. I just hope to finish as soon as possible.







Thi is a photo of the first time I played the ninth symphony of Beethoven.






Comentarios

  1. cheer up !! we are already in the final stage jajaj greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Finishing the ideal would be to have a lifetime salary, it's a lot of study time.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares