Post 3

My relation with the technology is good. I use the phone all the time, because I have many apps, especially to study viola.
I have many apps for this musical instrument, like a metronome, a tuner and the pomodoro technique app, it helps me to concentrate when I study.
This app is called "Brain Focus".
This method consists in four period to twenty five minutes and five minutes to rest, this is done four times, when finish all the process, there is a long break to twenty minutes.
Then you can do the whole process again. Forever.
This app has helped me a lot in my study with the viola, I feel now that I use the time better, being more efficient.

Also use internet to waste my time in series, see many series! and share many memes and make many stickers with the face of my friends.

 The app image


Comentarios

  1. Very fine. That app sounds good. Very good that it helped you and still does

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares