Crazy of the cats


This Photo is from the year 2017, on my first birthday with a costume party.
There I discovered that I like a lot of costume parties.
On that birthday the rule was that the disguise had to be done by oneself, and there was a contest of the best costume of the night.
It was too much fun!

I made the attempt to disguise myself as the crazy of the cats. So I could get dressed in a bathrobe, slippers and I throw cat dolls (Hello kitty Dolls).
In the end I disguise of what I think I will someday, a single with many cats (I love the cats)

Last year I did a costume party and the topic was cosplay
Was a lot of fun
I also made a contest of the best costume, but also my friends had to do karaoke openings anime.
Have a great, and my friends are the most partiers.







Comentarios

Entradas populares