Southeast Asian

I would like to go  to the asian southeast because I like nature very much and I'm also interested in the culture that exists in those countries.

I would like to travel especially to three countries of that place, Vietnam because I think thah this countrie is very nice, and interesting.
I've seen pictures of a place called halong bay, is so much beautiful, I like very much this place.

this picture is Halong Bay, there are many islands, is very nice, I like so much.

I would also like to visit your city Hanoi and the tunnels that the Vietnamese built for war.

The other country that I would like to visit is Cambodia especially a place called Angkor Wat, It is a very beautiful Hindu temple.

I would like to go to Thailand, since I find that country very beautiful, and it has many heavenly places, besides having a lot of entertainment. I would visit bangkok.


I actually chose more countries, because I really like Southeast Asia I think they are very exotic places, they have many stories to tell, many places to discover and that its so beautiful

Comentarios

Entradas populares